Monday, March 8, 2010

The Agenda


Here's a quick update of our agenda for this week:

Monday: Last day of work for me (Yay!) They surprised me and Meghann with a cake and chips and salsa for everyone to enjoy throughout the day. It was fun.

Tuesday: Last day of finals for Brody/moving day (putting all our stuff in storage)/driving to Utah (we're driving through the night again, it seemed to work well last time)

Wednesday: Visit and hang out with loved ones in Logan (we're so grateful to Brody's mom for watching Sal while we're gone)

Thursday: Sit on a plane or in an airport ALL day long (hello bottle of sleeping pills)

Friday: Arrive at our final destination- Prague!!

It will be a busy week, but also one of the most exciting.
The next time I do a post it will be in Prague!!


Here's some random pictures, since I have no others. I know they're not the most exciting, but I thought they were cute.


7 comments:

Cade + Tosha said...

Snap, that is quite the schedule. I'm gonna miss you guys...my advice before you leave is that you both watch man vs wild and then go out and but flint, steel, a knife, and some string. You never know what survival situations you may run into once you are out of the U.S. Tosh and I both work on wed. but maybe we can say hi at like 11 p.m. that night when we both get off work. If it is too late that is understandable cause youve got that flight on thursday. We love you guys, have fun out there and we can blog each other while your gone.

Jessica said...

Wow! I can hardly believe it's that time already! I can't wait to see and hear about all of your adventures! We love you guys! (Be safe :))

Vonnie said...

Good luck Kylee and Brody!!! What a great adventure you'll have. I'm glad I got to talk to you at least on the phone before you left. Take care and have a great experience. Love you guys!

Adam and Aubrey said...

WOW! I cannot believe the time has already come! Have fun and BE SAFE! I want updates and pictures!

Lee said...

hey- I want some recognition for watching Sal part of the time. . . :) I can't wait to live your adventure with you through your blog, emailing, and a web cam (we are getting one) I'm so glad we get to see you if only for a day.

Tara Bergsjo said...

So cool! I hope all goes well for you!!

Ashley Wood said...

Oh you guys are going to have so much fun!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!